Friday, September 8, 2017

Storm :: Nature Photography

With the coming hurricane and fear that surrounds it, the end of this song has been on my mind. May we be encouraged with the thought that God is in control! Prayers for everyone that has and will be affected by this storm.
(Pictures from last week in Daytona Beach as a storm came in)
"And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in Your hands
I'm holding on to Your promises
You are faithful

You are faithful

You are faithful
I know who goes before me
I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side" 
Whom Shall I Fear, Chris Tomlin

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment